AMS2 Ultima vs GT3 @ Jerez, Thursday 3rd August

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
results are up! https://simresults.net/230804-i5r

Thanks for the fun racing everyone. Had some great battles and very close racing. The Ultima didn't feel too shabby here and seemed able to claw back a bit of time on the GT3 in the straights, but it did struggle a bit on tyres around the final few corners due to overheating.

it was fun! thank you guys
Thanks for joining! You were a bit too quick for us :). Something I didn't really explain, but we put these split classes on to allow people to mix it up a bit, with one class having all the gizmos and the other being a bit more lively. There is no rule on what you have to pick though, it's purely down to what you find the most fun to drive on the day, but the option is there to give anyone a bit more of a challenge if they so wish.

Last edited:
we put these split classes on to allow people to mix it up a bit, with one class having all the gizmos and the other being a bit more lively. There is no rule on what you have to pick though, it's purely down to what you find the most fun to drive on the day
:thumbsup:Thats the only reason i could end up on the podium :D

Normally i see i am lacking a bit on speed in comparison to you guys :cautious:
But at least i am pretty constant and able to avoid mistakes :cool:

And what should be mentioned - i am very pleased to drive with grown-up guys which know - a race is not decided in the first corner. I have experienced very fair and clean racing so far here. :thumbsup:Thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.