AMS2 Ultima vs GT3 @ Jerez, Thursday 3rd August

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I am fine with any version really, Jerez is a great track! Was just wondering what to pick if I would feel so inclined to do some singleplayer lapping, though that is unlikely given I've mostly been playing Power And Glory offline in VR :D

There was me going to dip to do the rF2 race at Spa......on the 6th July........ok, I'm in.
:D You're in chap! I'm not sure when Denis is going to start the Thursday races again. When we were both struggling for numbers I did think about maybe having a bit of a truce and alternating weeks as there were a few people who seemed to overlap the two sims.

Hi Bob, did you accidentally overwrite your post?
I guess I did. I won;t make tomorrow's race, I have a spinal cortosone shot today and are supposed to rest the day after or bad things can possibly happen.

I am like ASM2 so far.....love the BMW 2002...sliding around on the wet surface at the srart of pratice for was a blast!

Last edited:
Hello Guys,
may I ride with you tonight? and is there a password for the server so i can train?
Hi! You are welcome to race and I have put you down, but can you put your real name in your profile please? It's one of the requirements we have for club racing here and it's only visible to premium members.

I'll forward the password to the server via PM.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.