Sell (UK) Thrustmaster T500 RS Base/Rim + T3PA-Pro Pedals + TH8A Shifter

I decided it was about time to sell on some of my old kit that was gathering dust. This is my much loved T500RS package with some nice quality of life upgrades. A great little starter set or upgrade from an entry level wheel. It has signs of general wear and the rim is a little marked. Particularly on the rear. This can be seen in the pictures.

I also had to replace the retaining screw on the lockring. It's slightly larger than the original but doesn't affect anything.

Apart from that it functions perfectly and is upgraded to the latest firmware. This wheel still holds up really well.

The pedals are configured to GT Style (Pivot from the top). If you would prefer them F1 style then instructions on how to do it can be found online. Alternatively if you give me a heads up, I could do it for you before dispatch.

Includes:
  • Thrustmaster T500 RS Wheel Base
  • Mains Power Pack and Cables
  • 30cm Thrustmaster GT Rim
  • Table Clamp
  • T3PA-Pro Pedal Set
  • TH8A USB Shifter. Sequential Conversion Plate, Table Clamp, Hard Mounting Screws.
The bundle also includes the following upgrades:
  • Wheelbase has been upgraded to Noctua fans. Which means it's much quieter than the stock T500RS
  • The wheel rim has a nice MOMO badge (Original GT Badge also included)
  • The pedal plates have been upgraded to real world RS versions (Original plates included)
  • The brake pedal has been upgraded with a Basher Elastomer Mod. This gives a much more realistic feel. Comes with soft and hard elastomers for tuning (a single soft currently fitted). (Original Thrustmaster mod also supplied)

PLEASE NOTE:
This bundle does NOT include the box or any instructions. However user manuals for all the devices are available from Thrustmasters website. There are also a ton of tutorials/reviews/guides online. I'll also be happy to provide advice if needed.

Thanks for looking. if you have any questions please ask!

Looking for £250ish (Offers Invited!) + Shipping (UK Only)

IMG_4225 (Large).JPEG
IMG_4212 (Large).JPEG
IMG_4213 (Large).JPEG
IMG_4215 (Large).JPEG
IMG_4216 (Large).JPEG
IMG_4217 (Large).JPEG
IMG_4218 (Large).JPEG
IMG_4219 (Large).JPEG
IMG_4220 (Large).JPEG
IMG_4221 (Large).JPEG

Last edited:

Latest News