Sell [UK] Simxperience GS5 seat plus Belt tensioner

Black_rat

Premium
1707994130793.jpeg

This has had near to no use since the Pandemic started in 2020, heavy work load then other issues has pretty much killed my Simracing aspirations, maybe the fact I have been doing it since the early 90's means I have finally got bored? Going back to my flight simming which is slightly less stressful, no doubt I will regret selling it, the SFX is already sold.

This whole kaboodle weighs around 50kgs, the seat is 80lbs alone and the belt tensioner is hefty also.

The belts and eye hooks are included.

Collection only, I will not entertain trying to ship this, I should have kept the doorbell video of the delivery guy dragging it up the drive and leaving it on the doorstep even though no one was home, I could see on his face there was no way it was going back on the van.

I am in Berkshire a few miles South of Reading, it does come apart a bit so a hatchback with seats down should be fine.

I would like £2350 for the whole package, which would cost in excess of £4000 if you were to import a new one with shipping, VAT and if you are really unlucky a 20% import tax on top that some people have experienced ordering from the US. Naturally the licence for the seat and tensioner will be transferred.

Cheers

Mark

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back