Sell (UK) Logitech G923 Trueforce - PC / XBOX

My Logitech G923 (PC + XBOX Compatible) wheel and pedal set is for sale as I now have a Fanatec. The Wheel was purchased in June 2021 from Box.co.uk (Grade A 'Refurbished' - it was an open box, as far as I could see had never been used). The set has had no use since April this year and so is in pretty much immaculate condition, little to no signs of use. I am also including the H Shifter from my G920 for free - this has some minor scuffs on it but works completely fine.

This will be ideal for anyone who is in the market for a nice entry level wheel and pedal set. I bought this wheel to replace a G920, and it was a very worthwhile upgrade, with the shifter lights, rotary dial and additional buttons to map for TC etc. The trueforce haptic feedback is really good with the likes of ACC and actually something I have missed somewhat since moving over to the Fanatec. I'm looking for £160 for the lot. I am based in North Yorkshire, ideally would be good for buyer to collect, or if they are local enough can meet half way etc. Otherwise can look into a courier. Comes with original packaging.

Tested today and fully functional.

Thanks for looking!

Russell

Attachments

• IMG_6342.jpg
    IMG_6342.jpg
    640.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6343.JPG
    IMG_6343.JPG
    677.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6344.JPG
    IMG_6344.JPG