Sell (UK) Fanatec CSR-Elite wheelbase. No wheel rim, no power brick. Just the wheelbase.

Mascot

Card-carrying mod whore
Original poster
Jul 13, 2014
****WHEELBASE SOLD - PCB AND FFB MOTOR STILL AVAILABLE****

I just sold my CSR-Elite so here is my spare wheelbase for sale. There's no wheel rim, no power brick, no cables (edit: found them!), so unless you hunt those items down then I guess this will be useful for harvesting spares.

£55 plus postage (estimated £15-£20) to mainland UK.
It'll be cocooned in bubblewrap and boxed up for shipping.

Generale info about the CSR-E here: https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/forzamotorsportcsrelitesteeringwheel

I shot a short video showing it being powered up (along with the more complete CSR-E recently sold). The clicking heard as the 'naked' one powers up is the wheel cable catching on the spindle as it rotates. There's obviously no noise once a wheel is attached. The one for sale here is the second one without the wheel rim.

I've also got some CSR-E spares for sale (motor block, circuit board) listed here on RD. (more details added below), £100 the lot.

Last edited:

Mascot

Card-carrying mod whore
Original poster
Jul 13, 2014
I found the power brick and cables last night so will probably relist this at the weekend as I can't edit the title. I'll add some proper photos too.

Mascot

Card-carrying mod whore
Original poster
Jul 13, 2014
....aaaaaaaaaaand I totally failed to relist this. Oops. Still available though.
That's a CSR-E wheel base, power brick and cables. No rim though, you'll need to find your own or be very good at pretending. Brum brum!
Got a CSR-E already? Have this for harvesting spares, like an organ doner you keep chained up in your basement.
£55 plus postage.

Got a spare circuit board and motor block for sale too, both brand new. Make me an offer, you cheeky monkey.

Mascot

Card-carrying mod whore
Original poster
Jul 13, 2014
Some pics:

Spare board (new):

Spare FFB motor block (new):

Note please there's a small crack in one corner of the rear plastic cover. I took this off and superglued it from the inside but it's still visible on close inspection. It's a non-structural part. You can't see it from the 'normal' driving position.

£100 plus delivery (probably £20) for the wheel base (no rim, remember), power brick, USB cable, spare PCB, spare FFB motor block. UK only please.