Sell (UK) Fanatec Clubsport Pedals CSPv1, boxed, just serviced

****SOLD****

This is a sale for my Fanatec Clubsport Pedals CSPv1 in silver anodised aluminium.

I serviced these yesterday which included a lithium grease relube and replacement of the brake load cell elastomer with a brand new one. The current load cell works fine but I'll also include a spare new one. You'll notice that there's a small box fitted to the underside of the brake pedal. This is purely to keep the wires from the load cell neat and tidy, as (like a lot of people) I used the sensible trick of splicing a new load cell to the plug connectors of the old one. This saves spending £30 + shipping from Fanatac for a new load cell. If you have a new load cell with the proper plug on the end (you can sometimes find these on eBay for around £10-£12) then you can remove the box entirely as it's only held on with double-sided foam tape. The only other 'non-standard' bit on these pedals is the replacement of one of the tiny grub screws (that secures the load cell in place) with a small bolt. The ball head of my Allen key broke off in the original grub screw so I extracted the screw and drilled/retapped for a small bolt. You can see this in one of the photos.

Anyway, everything is in full working order and includes all original foam packaging, inner and outer boxes, all cables, the aluminium pedal spacer blocks etc. As I said earlier, these have just been serviced and I'll include a spare load cell and a couple of used elastomers as spares. Condition is generally very good as you'll see from the photos. There are a couple of scratches on the heel plate and that's about it (and I've got no idea how they got there as I always used a heavy foam overlay in place and I always drive in socks).

I'm looking for £80 + delivery, which will probably be around £15 to mainland UK using Parcelforce 48. Payment by PayPal Friends & Family gift to avoid fees please.

Pics:

fl5gACA.jpg
KaWnAXe.jpg
T3jI6r2.jpg
1ba7pQy.jpg
eUnMOtG.jpg
KKDrMGw.jpg
BT2fVYe.jpg
uu7P1Q4.jpg
4rNheLM.jpg
IXFL1RZ.jpg

Last edited:
I'd totally forgotten that these are from the later v1s produced with brass bushings and with better made plugs and covers for the hall sensors. The brass bushings before this set were part of the optional CSP upgrade kit.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back