Sell (UK) Accuforce Pro V1 Direct Drive wheel

Jason Palmer

Sim Rig Racing
I am selling my trusty Accuforce V1 direct drive setup as i have recently changed to an Asetek setup.

I have the wheel base, control box and wheel rim, although it now has a D shaped rim rather than the original round rim, and all cabling needed to get racing.

I don't have the original box but it will be fully packaged up if delivery is required.

This direct drive wheel has a 12nm rating and as its the V1 model comes with a built in USB hub to allow simple connection of all your sim racing gear via base so its only one cable back to your PC.

I am not sure just how old this setup is as i brought is used from this very forum back in 2018, so as you can see its at least 5 years old !

Its in fully working order but does have the odd cosmetic blemish here and there and the rim does show signs of wear.

SimXperience does have a facility to transfer the Sim Commander software licence, which isn't absolutely necessary to get wheel working but does allow to setup profiles for different sim racing titles and i am happy to try and transfer my licence to the new owner but as I had the licence transferred to me I am not 100% sure it can be transferred a second time, so you might need to purchase a new copy of SC4 which is about £70. I am waiting for an official reply from SimXperince on this matter.

THIS WHEEL HAS NOW BEEN SOLD.

Jason.
IMG_0366.JPEGIMG_0368.JPEGIMG_0369.JPEGIMG_0370.JPEGcables.JPEG

Last edited:
I am selling my trusty Accuforce V1 direct drive setup as i have recently changed to an Asetek setup.

I have the wheel base, control box and wheel rim, although it now has a D shaped rim rather than the original round rim, and all cabling needed to get racing.

I don't have the original box but it will be fully packaged up if delivery is required.

This direct drive wheel has a 12nm rating and as its the V1 model comes with a built in USB hub to allow simple connection of all your sim racing gear via base so its only one cable back to your PC.

I am not sure just how old this setup is as i brought is used from this very forum back in 2018, so as you can see its at least 5 years old !

Its in fully working order but does have the odd cosmetic blemish here and there and the rim does show signs of wear.

SimXperience does have a facility to transfer the Sim Commander software licence, which isn't absolutely necessary to get wheel working but does allow to setup profiles for different sim racing titles and i am happy to try and transfer my licence to the new owner but as I had the licence transferred to me I am not 100% sure it can be transferred a second time, so you might need to purchase a new copy of SC4 which is about £70. I am waiting for an official reply from SimXperince on this matter.

I am looking for £350 plus P+P which will be £15 and be sent via Parcel Force tracked, or you can come and collect it if that suits you better. Payment via PayPal is preferred.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Jason.
View attachment 723639View attachment 723640View attachment 723641View attachment 723642View attachment 723643
Wow, someone on your side of the pond is going to get a great deal on a very capable DD wheel combo!

I am curious about which Asetek wheelbase and any accessories you chose and your impressions thus far.

Good luck with the sale and Godspeed!

Cheers mate and i went for the La Prima wheel base and La Prima Formula and D shaped rims, although i did opt for the Forte pedals and so far could not be happier with my purchase as it provides a very clean and precise FFB experience and i love the very stiff brake pedal as that was just what i was looking for.

I was going to keep my Accucraft base as a spare as i really didn't want to part with it, but space and budget constraints mean it must finally go !

Jason.

Good news, I have had an official reply from SimXperience about transferring the license for the Sim Commander software and they say it is possible and sent me a link to sort it ready for when I sell the wheel.

Jason.

Yep that’s a bit of a drive mate and may even cost more in fuel than the postage would end up being !

Good luck with the boss, I have everything crossed for you mate !

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.