Oui oui, c'est fini :rolleyes:

As a Belgian living in France I'm a bit biased of course, especially since the 2018 World Cup semi-finals. And it's aftermath where a few French players felt the need to belittle the Belgians, they weren't very gracious World Champions to my eyes.
And last night, their arrogance bit them in the a$$. The Swiss fought for all they were worth and prevailed, good for them !

As we say in Flemish: "ge moogt naar huis gaan, 't is gedaan" (*)

(* go home now, show's over)

Belgium clearly outclassed by the better team. I can see this so called "Golden Generation" make it to the 2022 World Cup where they'll probably be eliminated in the 1/8 finals again (if they make it that far) and that'll be it. Most of the key players will call it quits after that, I think, and I fear it'll take quite a few years after that to form another good team again...

Congrats to La Squadra Azzura, I can see them winning this Euro.

Last edited:
My consolation for Scotland's early exit is that I can just relax and enjoy the football. So far some really intense games and hopefully more to come.
Fingers crossed for England tomorrow evening.

What a game this first semi is, only 2 goals so far but if the 30 mins extra time is as exciting I hope it doesn't go to penalties, neither team deserves to lose that way.

Please don't let there be a sending off. :cautious:
I'm hoping for a good ref (they've be great so far IMO) and a good game, played in the right spirit.
No extra time or pens would also suit my jangling nerves.

GLA. :) (But come on England)

Yes I am agree, VAR is mature and quite good in this euro : the quality of referee(s) in the video van is certainly better than what we had in our national championships as I don't recall huge injustice in this euro.

Two good teams.
Pickford needs to sort it out, but I'm enjoying the game - as much as I can enjoy watching England in a semi final. :roflmao:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.