It's nice that Scotland finally made it back to a major tournament, unrealistic expectations aside I hope we play well and compete in what looks to be a fairly tough group.

Oh I must find that on YouTube
Pizza Hut. Made me laugh at the end.

That's why footballers should play football and leave acting to.... well, actors. Although Vinnie Jones did OK in Lock Stock. Exception that proves the rule I guess.

Didn't Eric Cantona have a go? Escape to victory backs up my theory though. Except that Sly Stalone wasn't any better than the footballers. Where's the face palm emoji when you want one.

Escape to victory backs up my theory though.
The only football film my wife ever watched, she had a thing for Bobby Moore. I remember her sitting up with me during the 1970 world Cup when England played then being grumpy in the morning when the kids woke early.
No chance of her watching any footy nowadays.

Amazing goal from Hazard eh?
Yep, it was a doozy :) I think Thorgan has put in excellent performances and has been really instrumental to the team so far. On the other hand, it was their only strike in the entire game that was actually on target... To me, Lukaku didn't perform on his usual level, which makes it painfully clear again just how important KDB is to the team. Let's hope he gets fit before the match against Italy, fingers crossed.

But hey: at least we're through to the next round, unlike Les Bleus :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back