U.S. politicians want to tax violent video games as response to gun violence.

Oh hell naw! Where's the proof that video games cause violence? I play a lot of violent games and have never tried to kill anyone.

It's so easy to scapegoat something without looking at the facts.

The Republican and Democrat parties, their backers from the NRA, other ultra right-wing organisations (99% of US Political Organisations) and the Millions of Gun Totting, Wild West Loving Red Necks will blame everything possible for gun violence except the real cause, the "GUN"

It's 2013 and you're supposed to be living in a Civilised Society not the 1800's!

Just think about it for a second here...

Claim: Videogames causes violence.

Solution1: Easy....just tax the **** out of it.
1314029819767.png

This is the type of logic you get when you allow stupid people to run the country.

It´s like saying "well if you play NHL 2013 long enough you´ll turn into Forsberg...and therefore you have to pay more tax"

I thought they had already proved the opposite, kids who play violent video games are less likely to take their violence out on others. How's the new PS4 look? Is it taking the always online route like Microsoft? That will really increase the rate of piracy when you can't even play a used game anymore.

What are they thinking about ?!?!?!?
I totally agree with Eyghon, if there are limited use to weapons or some more education about it ( correct me if i'm wrong, but i only have a general knowledge of how fire arms regularions are in the US, with the 7 day waiting period and such), and i totally agree with Miguel, i don't think that video games are the cause of violence, i think exactly the oposite, i think that maybe the people who play the game deal with their stress in the game instead of unleashing it in otehr people on the real world. US govermente must be really needing more tax money, don't take this on the wrong way but i'm really glad i don't live in the US :thumbsdown:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back