F1 2010 Tyre Wear - Please HELP!

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello!

I have a big problem. Suddenly I have to do 3 or 4 pit stops on 20% race length because of the tire wear. I don't know what happens, but in first race from second season everything was great, only 1 stop, and after that I found out with stupefaction that I have to do more stops. And it's very annoying to enter for 3 or 4 times in the pits in one race.

Can anybody help me with this? What is wrong, what I have to edit or install to have the normal tire wear?!

Big thanks in advice!

Not that I'm an expert, but the first thing I'll ask is, have you installed a Pirelli tyre mod?

You can turn off tyre wear simulation in the race settings. Which should fix your problem but obviously means you don't get the wear experience.

I have installed the Pirelli Tyre Mod (Pirelli Yellow Strip), but in the first season and first race of 2nd season I heaved normally wear. Starting with the second race the hell come to me. And I don't want to disable the tyre wear because it's unrealistic.

Thanks for your response.

Ok, thanks. I will try to uninstall the mod and see what happens.

But still... I have to say it's weird. Why the first season worked perfectly and the second didn't?! I have not changed anything and this bug appears from nowhere. :confused:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back