Tyre wear mod: more strategies for 25% and 50% races (2 stops possible)

Misc Tyre wear mod: more strategies for 25% and 50% races (2 stops possible) 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content

Tythor Zeth

Premium
Tythor Zeth submitted a new resource:

Tyre degradation mod for more variance in strategies - Tyre degradation mod for more variance in strategies

Dear fellow drivers,

I adjusted the tyre degradation wear of all teams and MyTeams, because I see that the strategy soft -> medium is practically always the best choice for my races with the stock files. This mod makes more teams, including you, consider medium -> hard. Obviously, depending on your drive style, setup and upgrades.

Information
Basically, the front and rear tyre degradation is increased by 50%. That's it. This mod works best for 25% races. I completed 1 season...

Read more about this resource...

Hi! I love your mod. So far I used it as copy/paste version but now I want to combine it with another mod. To which value should the UpgradeWearFactor be changed? In my view, the 1.0 is the standard value.

Edit: I found out, value should be 1.5! 50% more... sounds clear^^

Last edited:
Hey mate, for this mod do I need to change the value on the common.erp and common.form.erp?

This is because I extract the XML of each file and I saw default value on your files. Or do I need to change other stuff?

Hey mate, for this mod do I need to change the value on the common.erp and common.form.erp?

This is because I extract the XML of each file and I saw default value on your files. Or do I need to change other stuff?
I am not 100% sure, but I'm ~90% sure no. I just change them to be sure haha.

Last edited:
Tythor Zeth updated Tyre wear mod for more variance in strategies with a new update entry:

Tyre wear mod for more variance in strategies on v1.06

I updated the mod for F1 22 v1.06 and increased the tyre wear from x1.5 to x1.6 (stock F1 22 is 1.0). I tested this new version on two tracks for now and I am very happy with the results. The results I had at Monza at 25% were perfect. 50% and 100% will absolutely benefit from this mod. However, I am not sure whether it is tweaked completely correctly for those lengths. Let me know your results and I can make versions for those as well if needed.

You can combine this mod with my...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Very nice update. Thank you for the effort! Now A.I teams use very different strategies. However in some cases (generally when they break the front wing) they make very bad strategies (like ferrari all weekends XD) , making too many stops. Obviously this is an error in the A.I and not in the mod itself.

hey mate i cant seem to find the second line for this

and change this line for your front and rear tyre:
XML:
<UpgradeWearFactor value="1.0" />
Change the value to "1.6". So, just to be clear, it's 2 lines: for the front and rear tyres. This change is relatively easy with Ego ERP Archiver

i can only find the one line which is the one you screenshotted @Tythor Zeth

Last edited:
hey mate i cant seem to find the second line for this

and change this line for your front and rear tyre:
XML:
<UpgradeWearFactor value="1.0" />
Change the value to "1.6". So, just to be clear, it's 2 lines: for the front and rear tyres. This change is relatively easy with Ego ERP Archiver

i can only find the one line which is the one you screenshotted @Tythor Zeth
Just search for UpgradeWearFactor

i cant find the second one u said there's 2 lines to change
Check the attached screenshot. First and last line.

Guys, I am doing some more testing before the new update, because I made some other changes. I will bring it online tomorrow!

Attachments

• UpgradeWearFactor.jpg
    UpgradeWearFactor.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Tythor Zeth updated Tyre wear mod for more variance in strategies with a new update entry:

Tyre wear mod for more variance in strategies for 25% races

What has changed since 1.1?

- Better tyre wear for more variance in strategies, I am really glad with how it is now
- Changed tyre wear improvement in R&D so it has no effect, to keep the strategies perfect
- Changed minimum puncture chance 75% damage to 90% (this is important for 2 stoppers, especially when 50% races update arrives)
- Fixed McLaren not being updated
- Added the .xml files so you can add them yourself

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Trophies