TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - iRacing, AMS2, ACC, AC, RF2 and more

TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - iRacing, AMS2, ACC, AC, RF2 and more V2.2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not sure if it's just me, but I haven't been seeing the wheel slip indicators work in ACC since I want to say v2.1.0. Not a huge issue, but I found it very useful getting the car dialed in.
I really recommend to try the beta (V2.2.1). At least for me, these all work perfectly fine.

I won't be able to support the older versions, since the codebase is quite different.

I really recommend to try the beta (V2.2.1). At least for me, these all work perfectly fine.

I won't be able to support the older versions, since the codebase is quite different.
I tried it with V.2.2.1.beta earlier today and wasn't seeing them. Just went and did a quick video to make sure I'm not crazy. I made the video with overlays just to rule out that the issue was the network stream to other devices (iPad, 2nd computer, laptop, etc).

I won't rule out that there may be something else going on, possibly another dash or a setting in game that's causing it.

I tried it with V.2.2.1.beta earlier today and wasn't seeing them. Just went and did a quick video to make sure I'm not crazy. I made the video with overlays just to rule out that the issue was the network stream to other devices (iPad, 2nd computer, laptop, etc).

I won't rule out that there may be something else going on, possibly another dash or a setting in game that's causing it.
Can you send me a SimHub replay? I want to rule out if your telemetry data actually gives slippage or not. Because you can have a look at the video below for me:

acidelic updated TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - iRacing, AMS2, ACC, AC and more V2.2 with a new update entry:

V2.2.1 BETA 2 Release

Fixed many bugs:
  • Turn right indicator not appearing on ACC, AC or other supported games
  • Contextual damage appearing constantly
  • Tyre slippage not appearing
  • Deltas not working for RF2
  • Middle section rotation for TWF DASH WIDE
  • Reorganized the JSON file for easier reading
Make sure you replace the javascript and json files under JavascriptExtensions

To download:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Green for chroma-keying with OBS. Tell me how to set up, I already broke my head. For the rear view camera to work on an additional monitor?
It can be hard if you have never tried before. Boosted Media made a video about setting up the obs, monitors etc. Once you are done with those, chroma keying is easy. One setting in json file.

acidelic updated TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - iRacing, AMS2, ACC, AC and more V2.2 with a new update entry:

Moved beta to main release

Fixed many bugs:
  • Changed delta properties from Core Data to Persistent Tracker
  • Turn right indicator not appearing on ACC, AC or other supported games
  • Contextual damage appearing constantly
  • Tyre slippage not appearing
  • Deltas not working for RF2
  • Middle section rotation for TWF DASH WIDE
  • Reorganized the JSON file for easier reading
Make sure you replace the JSON and JS files with the new versions.

acidelic updated TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - iRacing, AMS2, ACC, AC and more with a new update entry:

V2.2.2 Beta

Bugfixes:
Fixed the engine map alert not appearing

New features:
  • Introducing TWF Dash Lite which has no contextual alerts, shift LEDs, lap reviews, main background gradients or maps on main screens. Basically all widgets that can work in the background or hidden are removed for performance optimization. It will work better on lower-end systems. Some customizations such as default MFD options might not work as intended due to removals.

• Subtle UI option in addition to Blue and...

acidelic updated TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - iRacing, AMS2, ACC, AC, RF2 and more with a new update entry:

New UI options and TWF Dash Lite

Bugfixes:
Fixed the engine map alert not appearing
Rear left tyre PSI showing wrong value

New features:
  • Introducing TWF Dash Lite which has no contextual alerts, shift LEDs, lap reviews, main background gradients or maps on main screens. Basically all widgets that can work in the background or hidden are removed for performance optimization. It will work better on lower-end systems. Some customizations such as default MFD options might not work as intended due to removals...

Since the last update I don't see the timings ahead and behind on the mfd left and right anymore. I see best lap, predicted, etc., but I don't see the driver ahead and behind (and their car class, position, etc.). Is this just me, am I missing a certain file, or do other people experience this as well?

Edit: I don't see any timings or drivers ahead/behind on the radar dash either.

Last edited:
Since the last update I don't see the timings ahead and behind on the mfd left and right anymore. I see best lap, predicted, etc., but I don't see the driver ahead and behind (and their car class, position, etc.). Is this just me, am I missing a certain file, or do other people experience this as well?

Edit: I don't see any timings or drivers ahead/behind on the radar dash either.
Fixed the issue :)

Last edited:
Hello @acidelic ! A lot of years on my back, and this is the best dashboard ever sawn!!
Since first time I see your work, yours is the unique dash in my cockpit.
In the last update, I see a bug.
Is in the TWF LAPTIMER; the first screen is not correct. Look at this photo.
Many thanks for your work!!

image0.jpeg

acidelic updated TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - iRacing, AMS2, ACC, AC, RF2 and more with a new update entry:

Introducing TWF DASH PURE RACE

Expanding the TWF Dash ecosystem with a replica-inspired non-replica dashboard. If you like the current race-car dashes and want a more traditional look than the TWF DASH, this dash design is for you.

Features:
  • Dedicated tyre module (action A)
  • Dedicated fuel module (action B)
  • Always on live and progress deltas (action C)
  • MFD on the right side (action D)
Bugfixes
  • Fixed some delta calculation problems.
Please ensure you are using the latest...

Added LMDH Support for iRacing

Added LMDH features for iRacing including following:

• SOC Percentage
  • Deploy Mode
  • Deploy Remaining Counter
  • Replaced ABS and MAP with RARB and FARB for car settings
Added a new option to disable progress delta

Bugfixes:
  • Fixed alerts not appearing for rarb and farb
  • Fixed some minor bugs across dashes
To download:

Please make sure you replace the json and js...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Forum trophies