TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - iRacing, AMS2, ACC, AC, RF2 and more

TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - iRacing, AMS2, ACC, AC, RF2 and more V2.2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
acidelic updated TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - iRacing, AMS2, ACC, AC, RF2 and more with a new update entry:

V2.2.5

Fixed bugs:
  • TC opacity 30% although it was active.
  • Spotters are blinking slower on TWF RADAR.
No need for JS and JSON update if you already have the latest versions installed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

acidelic updated TWF Dash Universal Ecosystem - iRacing, AMS2, ACC, AC, RF2 and more with a new update entry:

V2.2.6

Fixes and new features:
  • +/- signs on all delta displays including pure race
  • Lapreview bugfixes on laptimer dash
  • LMDH Gauges bugfixes
  • Added DRS and laps in stint counter
  • Auto Cycling between SoF and iRating gains
  • Created TWF RADAR MIRROR as a separate dash for chroma keying in OBS
Make sure to replace the JSON and JS files under JavascriptExtensions

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just a heads up, possible brake bias discrepancy in 1.9. Maybe just affecting the new Huracan GT3 Evo2. Brake bias set to 58 in game, reading as 72 on TWF.
So it looks like it's not just the Lambo Evo2 in ACC. I confirmed that the Porsche 992 is seeing the same issue. Not sure about the Ferrari 296 as I haven't driven it yet, but I suspect it's all 3 of the new cars that came with the DLC are reading about 14% too high. Doesn't seem to be affecting any of the Pre 1.9 cars that I've driven so far.

Loving this dash so far. The only thing I'm kinda missing is iR/SR (for iracing) on the relatives and not just on the rival screen. I know it's easy to get cluttered, but would it be possible to do at some point? Some dashboards simply do the license color then the iR as single decimal number. It may just fit without being too cluttered.

Awesome set of dashes!!
In the config.json, there is an option for a custom background. I would like to have a carbon fiber looking background. Can I just add the image to the folder or would it have to be added i the dash editor?
thanks

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Forum trophies