Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

Sell Turn R8 LMS 2020 Wheel

td1garage

Audi LMS/GT3
Premium
Had a heart condition take me out of racing permanently last year and I just can't get back into the sim anymore. I'm sad to this wheel go as it's my favorite, but it's just sat on the shelf and I won't use it again.

Turn R8 LMS 2020 Wheel, maybe 10 hours of usage total. Has an HRS Xero-play wheel-side installed. Includes the cables and extra stickers.

Asking $620 USD shipped CONUS.
If you're wanting international shipping, happy to do it at your cost.

SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_1028.jpeg
    IMG_1028.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 443
  • IMG_1029.jpeg
    IMG_1029.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 433
Last edited:

td1garage

Audi LMS/GT3
Premium
I’m heading out of town on vacation for a month next week so I’ll drop it to a great price in the hopes it goes before I head out!

$620 shipped in the US.

What would it cost to ship to the UK and do you have any idea is i will habe to pay tax. Not sure if its private sale if tax is added or if that is down to what it says it is being sent as.

I have looked my self to see if i can find any information but sadly no idea

What would it cost to ship to the UK and do you have any idea is i will habe to pay tax. Not sure if its private sale if tax is added or if that is down to what it says it is being sent as.

I have looked my self to see if i can find any information but sadly no idea
Item was sold to me last week. Sorry