TT Isle of Man - The Game

i was going to get ride 2 when i comes out, but i think ill wait for this one instead, just watching you ride a old ps2 game round the mountain, has wet my appetite for this..

Isle of Man TT - The Game 1.jpg

Following a successful first airingat the recent Isle of Man TT motorcycle road race, Bigben Games have released a batch of new screenshots from the Alpha version of TT Isle of Man - The Game.

Although news and images from the new game are pretty thin on the ground at this moment in time it is worth noting that the developers are looking to create "the most complete Isle of Man experience ever produced" with the new title, and what is more it seems that TT legend John McGuiness already thinks the game is looking likely to be of top quality.

Expected to feature the full length Snaefell Mountain Course in some seriously high level of detail and carrying the official Isle of Man TT licence, the new game comes at a time when both console and PC gamers have a lack of TT road racing licenced releases to enjoy, despite the ever growing popularity of the motorcycle racing festival held on the Isle of Man each year.

Planned for release on both current gen consoles and PC at some stage this year, both Kylotonn Racing Games and Bigben Games have a solid history with officially licenced racing games in recent history, most noteworthy of which would be the official World Rally Championship series and WRC 5.

TT Isle of Man will be available in 2017 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

Isle of Man TT - The Game 2.jpg
Isle of Man TT - The Game 3.jpg
Isle of Man TT - The Game 4.jpg

Discuss the game further with your fellow racing fans by visiting the TT Isle Of Man - The Game Forum here at RaceDepartment and getting involved in the action!

Looking forward to an official Isle of Man TT game? Do you think Kylotonn and Bigben can make a success of this licence agreement? Let us know in the comments section below!

It looks promising, but such a strange sim. It will have limited appeal for sure.

I think a full replica of the circuit sold on to AC, Project CARS, iRacing, RF2, etc would have been a much better idea. Replicating the huge circuit is the USP for this, if the bike physics are bad, it will be a disaster.

The DLC sales for this track would have been crazy. I'd easily pay $10 for the track alone.

Bigben's previous offerings have been pretty poor too. Can see the track being illegally ported over to other sims in time.

It looks promising, but such a strange sim. It will have limited appeal for sure.

I think a full replica of the circuit sold on to AC, Project CARS, iRacing, RF2, etc would have been a much better idea. Replicating the huge circuit is the USP for this, if the bike physics are bad, it will be a disaster.

The DLC sales for this track would have been crazy. I'd easily pay $10 for the track alone.

Noooooo. This would be spoilt by racing 4 wheeled boxes. This is the TT.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.