It is possible to edit skins for this game! It was a painful process but possible nonetheless. First extract the skin to dds using Noesis, then edit the dds (must use BCS- Linear,DXT5), then I transferred the dds back into the original PTX file using a hex editor. Someone with more understanding could most likely automate the conversion process and really speed this up.
View attachment 383607

I have also had a look at the physics and made a few changes to understand how to improve it. If I get something good I will share it.
Hi, where did you find the skin file ? i can't see it anywhere :(

It is possible to edit skins for this game! It was a painful process but possible nonetheless. First extract the skin to dds using Noesis, then edit the dds (must use BCS- Linear,DXT5), then I transferred the dds back into the original PTX file using a hex editor. Someone with more understanding could most likely automate the conversion process and really speed this up.
View attachment 383607

I have also had a look at the physics and made a few changes to understand how to improve it. If I get something good I will share it.
Did you try to mod Rims? Noesis did read newest PTX files? Thanks!!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 39 26.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 9 6.1%