Try to make contact with Leo Bodnar

Hello guy's.

This is not the normal way to make contact with Leo but my gear (2 sli pro's) were sended back to Leo more than 2 months ago.

I sended him already several mails but i dont get any respons. I don't now if he has 2 months vacation but i would apreciate some answer from him.

So Leo, i would apreciate if you take contact with me, you now the reason why i dont have much time left. (if you read my mails).

A very frustrated client.

Wel i got for 270€ of material sended back to check and repair, more than 2 months ago. In a few weeks i got to go out of the country for 5 months. I would like to get my gear back before i go. There is still something called "customers service". I mailed EK and Zeljko Roso aswel but no response.

Upvote 0
Seems like you need to ask all questions when your handing him cash :frown:

Ditto.

Anyone know where I can get the same encoders that Leo has as I'm going to have to replace the faulty one and am not buying from Leo. Seems he'll respond to emails if sending money but otherwise silence. It's not the money it's the principal, a response at least doesn't hurt. I have sent him so many customers as well.

Upvote 0
Leo's products are great, but the lack of replying email is a big bummer :(
I had a rev C version of the SLI-PRO which just freezes after a few minutes. I send the item back, but no awnser on any email. If it was a $10 board i just order a new one, but this way it's a bit expensive :(

I don't mind if he needs 1 month to fix it, but i would like to hear if he received it :(

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back