Resource icon

Database True tyre wear include more AI wear for 100% race 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Good Job bro.
You included more wear levels in track_tyre_wear_level table. But do it works perfectly i mean i tried this technique in 2012 it resulted AI not pitting at all .

Hello, i try for example monaco and it works fine, the most AI driver made just 1 stop like in real.Other tracks i tested are abu Dhabi, monza, montreal, all works fine.
please let me known if you see some troubles.
Thanks!

laubie updated True tyre wear include more AI wear for 100% race with a new update entry:

Update 1.3

update1.3 :- Better scale the tyre durability, less for 2 softer tyres(red and yellow), more for 2 harder tyres(white and orange) I think there was to close, cause in real there is much more difference about the durability.
-Update pitstop strategies for all tracks to come closer to the real one.Tested many tracks but not all, it take many time cause of 100%race :)
Feedback welcome...

Read the rest of this update entry...

in malaysia ... not work
tires are destroyed very quickly
50% drop in 5 laps in practice (prime)
in race 5 laps (option) and 10 laps (prime)
100% race is not good
what happened ???

last version 1.3

Ok, i make a 100% race at malaysia, sunny, with a mclaren, no driving help, full simulation, fanatec csr wheel, here the result of my race: my teammate win:), i´m 8th:thumbsup:
I was able to drive on first stint 13 laps on new options, was the max. then second stint on new options 14 laps, was better cause driving bit smoother, then third stint, new primes 17 laps was ok for the last stint on new options 12laps, i see many cars at the end of there stint have problems with the options tyres, what i found very good:thumbsup:
Do you drive with wheel?

Hello, i try for example monaco and it works fine, the most AI driver made just 1 stop like in real.Other tracks i tested are abu Dhabi, monza, montreal, all works fine.
please let me known if you see some troubles.
Thanks!
I have a 2014 season/drivers mod, will this mod affect it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back