Resource icon

TruckSimulatorPlugin for SimHub 2.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
djd4ws0n submitted a new resource:

TruckSimulatorPlugin for SimHub - Additional properties, actions and events for SimHub, for ETS2/ATS

A plugin for SimHub, that adds new properties, events and actions for truck simulator games, ETS2 and ATS.

For a full rundown of what's added by the plugin, visit the wiki.

To install, extract the ZIP file to your SimHub directory and restart SimHub, if it's open. SimHub will detect the plugin on next launch.

Problems and feature requests can be posted in the comments, or on GitHub.

Read more about this resource...

Hey. I can not connect the plugin, I do it as it should, but it still does not connect. Can I describe the installation in detail?
Hi there, sorry for the delay in reply. I didn't realise that RD doesn't send emails when there's a question on your mod.

Please let me know what you've tried so far, and I will do my best to assist.

Just tried your plugin and it seems to work fine :)

Seeing as you have knowledge on the properties, do you know why these two below have a problem where they change to 0 and back to their actual value intermittently?

[DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Drivetrain.FuelRange]
[DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Drivetrain.FuelAvgConsumption]

Also, could I request new properties to be made that have instant fuel consumption (as the one in Simhub doesn't work) and differential lock?

• Deleted member 2259914

Hi there @djd4ws0n.
I love your plugin. I recently started to mod SimHub dashboards for ETS2 and discovered your plugin and have started incorporating it.
I've noticed that the list of properties on the wiki on GitHub doesn't match the list of properties currently available in SimHub. Is there an updated list somewhere please?
Thanks

djd4ws0n updated TruckSimulatorPlugin for SimHub with a new update entry:

RD Catchup Update

There have been numerous updates to this plugin since the last version uploaded to RaceDepartment.

Please find a full changelog here:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just tried your plugin and it seems to work fine :)

Seeing as you have knowledge on the properties, do you know why these two below have a problem where they change to 0 and back to their actual value intermittently?

[DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Drivetrain.FuelRange]
[DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Drivetrain.FuelAvgConsumption]

Also, could I request new properties to be made that have instant fuel consumption (as the one in Simhub doesn't work) and differential lock?
Hi Kesh,

Apologies I missed this reply back then!

The plugin has a version of the FuelRange that should stay stable and ignore drops to 0 - you may have already seen it/downloaded that version. I've just updated my RaceDepartment to the latest version.

Hi there @djd4ws0n.
I love your plugin. I recently started to mod SimHub dashboards for ETS2 and discovered your plugin and have started incorporating it.
I've noticed that the list of properties on the wiki on GitHub doesn't match the list of properties currently available in SimHub. Is there an updated list somewhere please?
Thanks
Hi NigeUK!

I haven't updated the docs in a while as when I last worked on this I was moving to a new docs format. Would love to see some of the dashboards you've made using the plugin. :)

I'll notify when the docs are updated. In the meantime, if you search "TruckSimPlugin" in the available properties list, it'll show all that the plugin currently adds.

• Deleted member 2259914

Hi NigeUK!

I haven't updated the docs in a while as when I last worked on this I was moving to a new docs format. Would love to see some of the dashboards you've made using the plugin. :)

I'll notify when the docs are updated. In the meantime, if you search "TruckSimPlugin" in the available properties list, it'll show all that the plugin currently adds.
Thanks for your reply!
I have sort of worked out what most of the properties do, so it's not been a showstopper for what I wanted to do. Your properties give a little extra to the dash I've been working on. Especially the geardashboard and the switch units event and associated property. I used the change() function to detect the engine in the process of starting. Used it for bassshaker effects and an Ignition sequence button. I liked the streamlining of your property though.
Your LJob and LAJob properties are the only real mystery to me - for me most of them remain null when the game is running. but some show the previous job details, not the current one.
I'm new to SimHub and dashes, so I've just been learning on an existing dash which seemed to have fallen fallow - some things weren't working, and some things needed a bit of tweaking imho, I did a couple of iterations before I discovered your plugin but you'll see I've used some of your properties!
This is my current project: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ets2-simhub-button-dash.48625/updates#resource-update-86375
I've just started laying out the graphics for a photo-realistic Actros dashboard, which will be my next release.
Thanks again for the plugin!

Hi Kesh,

Apologies I missed this reply back then!

The plugin has a version of the FuelRange that should stay stable and ignore drops to 0 - you may have already seen it/downloaded that version. I've just updated my RaceDepartment to the latest version.
Nice one dude. I'll check out the latest version and use your property instead

where they change to 0 and back to their actual value intermittently?

Hi Kesh,

Latest version of the plugin now has Fuel Consumption values (that don't dip to 0) to go alongside the existing Fuel Range in the plugin.

As for diff lock, that's been added to the telemetry that ETS outputs, but isn't yet available in SimHub. I've made a feature request on SimHub to update to the latest telemetry data - so it should be available directly in SimHub as soon as that's in.

Your LJob and LAJob properties are the only real mystery to me

This is my current project: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ets2-simhub-button-dash.48625/updates#resource-update-86375
Hi NigeUK,

Your dashboard looks great! Glad my plugin can be a part of it. :)

As for property descriptions, I've got my documentation all updated now; https://sjdawson.gitbook.io/trucksimulatorplugin/ for the L.Job, and L.A.Job properties, they're explained on the Localisation -> Properties page: https://sjdawson.gitbook.io/trucksimulatorplugin/localisation/properties

• Deleted member 2259914

Hi djd4ws0n,
Thank you so much for kind words and the update.

Hi Kesh,

Latest version of the plugin now has Fuel Consumption values (that don't dip to 0) to go alongside the existing Fuel Range in the plugin.

As for diff lock, that's been added to the telemetry that ETS outputs, but isn't yet available in SimHub. I've made a feature request on SimHub to update to the latest telemetry data - so it should be available directly in SimHub as soon as that's in.
Cool, I hope they add it soon

I have a question about the properties:

Drivetrain.FuelValue.AverageConsumptionMilesPerGallonUS
Drivetrain.FuelValue.AverageConsumptionMilesPerGallonUK

Both of them return a value of 0.xxxxx and they do not match the value in game. Is this an odd calculation by the game or the properties?
SimHubWPF_enrEpHtluR.png

Last edited:
Both of them return a value of 0.xxxxx and they do not match the value in game.
Hey Kesh,

The values on the in game dashboard should match the `TruckSimulatorPlugin.Drivetrain.FuelValue.AverageConsumptionLitresPer100Mile` property, rather than those two in your screenshot. I added those two properties for people to compare with values they're be more used to seeing in their cars. :roflmao:

Regards,
djd4ws0n

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back