Trolls have no wintersleep?

Omg since when do Facebook accounts become pay-needed?! :eek:
I did not mean a monetary cost. Once you have a facebook account there is no getting out. There is no way to get rid of that data. There is no way to prevent them from giving/selling your docs to people and organizations with enough money.(not that most people care about your drunken party photos.. but there is other data to be gleaned in most cases and generally there is someone who wants it)
Google is the same way; they may have started out with good intentions but sure enough their power went to their heads.

There are genuine free things.. It is just when you start involving large companies/etc that supposed free things do actually have a cost that you do not see. Many people may argue about the topic and actual cost does vary from case to case. *shrug*
I will admit that I am already involved in some such things, but I prefer that it at least be limited to some degree.

It does not appear that Bram has suffered such a fate yet. We can stave off this insanity by keeping him grounded on the track racing with us!

But be wary as if he stops racing for an extended period of time we might lose him.

You have been warned, you must never let Bram stop racing. Ever!

(Again, I just want to make sure it is known that I am not angry/upset in any way here. Just a neutral post shifting into humour at the end. Everything is still cool. I still like RD and GTL and Bram.)

Once you have a facebook account there is no getting out. There is no way to get rid of that data.
Thats not true. You can cancel your Facebook account at anytime and your entire profile will be deleted. Also due to changes that Facebook have made there are plenty of settings to ensure your privacy. You don't need to share your data with the rest of the world if you don't want to.

You know which institute grabs all your privacy details (and more, sorry :)) for hundreds of years? The Church! Don't hear anybody complain about that.

I am not a big fan of Faceborg either, but I do have an account there that I never use :)

They get a bad reputation for not respecting privacy due to the stealth changes they make to default privacy settings. There is also the issue of the little add-in apps they have which the developers have freely admitted are spyware.

Basically, if you don't want personal information getting out, don't supply it!

I am not touching the church thing Bram, religious and political discussions never end well ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back