Tripp Team servegame down?

As long as I've been aware of it this site has been online sporadically; someone mentioned it is hosted on a home computer rather than a true server, that would explain it. So keep the url handy and try it whenever you think of it; does little good to alert anyone when it's up, by the time they read the notice it's probably down again.

Anyone trying to get to TrippTeam servers try this - type the text below directly into your address bar with no spaces between letters, hit "Enter" and you should be in CandyLand. I had to put spaces between all the letters so it wouldn't get censored - DO NOT SIMPLY COPY AND PASTE.

h t t p : / / t t . s e r v e g a m e . c o m : 2 0 0

I hope this is allowable as, it is not a live link.

FraPP!!!
is not working anymore :(

Tripp already posted, he no longer hosts his HFS / DC++ server.
It is gone forever !!!
So sad to hear. So many community labours of love gone forever. :(

Hence I've started uploading to RD some of the many things I've pillaged off the TrippTeam server over the past couple of years. It's important that at the very least the best mods for older sims like rF1, GTR2, RACE 07, and so on do not entirely disappear forever. Today I've uploaded the F1 1988 tracks, the original GPC 79, CART Factor, Miniville, Niels' NSX, and a couple tracks. More to come.

If anyone has requests, I can check if they're on my hard drive and will upload them here for you. Other than something like rF1 DRM Revival, which I have, but where the devs don't want the rFactor versions shared anymore AFAIK.

Anyone else who has a backlog of mods they enjoy on their hard drive, I'd urge you to upload them here or other places on the Internet (with a disclaimer that "these are not mine, I take no credit, I'm sharing so that they survive") so that they don't disappear forever when a site goes down like NoGrip or TrippTeam.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back