Triples vs. Surround Performance Difference?

I'm hoping someone has a quick answer to the following., as I have not been able to find anything in these forums, using the search function (could be user error)...

If the only reason I have triple monitors, is for sim racing (on games that support TRUE triple screen), would I benefit from better performance by using nVidia surround, or by not having nVidia surround enabled and just utilize each sim's triple screen setup alone?

I guess you have to activate surround for the bezel to work, unless you dont care of lines that dont matches between monitors.
but if the game support triple this would be something to try, let us know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The time or two I've not used nVidia Surround, I did not notice any performance difference compared to using Surround.

The only benefit to avoiding Surround I've so far found is sometimes Surround won't provide all of a monitor's resolutions to games (example: my triple 4k monitors won't show triple 1080p as an option in games). As far as I've been able to tell, this is a problem with the monitor's configuration file, but I haven't figured out how to fix it.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back