F1 2012 Triple Screen Monitors and cockpits?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Just wondering if anyone with triple monitor set up and post a picture here.

I want to buy 3 but don't know which ones are best as i have never had the budget to do it before.

Which monitors or TV's are best for this situation? I would prefer if the edge around the monitors is minimal as when joining them together i don't want to see about 3-4 inches of black splitting each screen.

Any suggestions or pictures of your racing rig/set-up would be nice.

Cheers.

Why pay the extra to get 3 freeview TVs?

The money would be better spent on dedicated monitors, built to do the job. For the same money or less, you could probably get 3 nice reasonable quality monitors, with better specs, such as better response time and colour reproduction.

There's nothing wrong with Samsung as a brand (I have one as a secondary monitor), but monitors of equal price, will use the money not spent on freeview decoders and tv circuitry during the build, on circuits and LCD panels better suited to computers and gaming.

When I bought 2 monitors recently, I made sure they did not have internal speakers. Apart from generally being crap, I have a sound system, so the internal speakers are just needless build costs passed onto the customer.

Bare in mind that TV's are not built for gaming, even if they support it. Also don't be conned into thinking that these 200hz (or higher) TV screens, have genuine 200 hz lcd panels, it's done by trickery for TV users.

Just an opinion, it's your choice of course. :)

I just advise you to do some research and take your time.

I don't work off 3 monitors but the monitor I have (actually away for repairs atm) is an Asus V242H or something of that nature. Costs about £120-150 so triple that you get something in the ball park of £360-450.

In saying that a friend of mine has a triple monitor set up and he got 3 Hanns G 22" monitors for a total of 270. Specific model of monitor I can't provide but his is a very nice set up and pretty cheap on it too. There is a wee bit of a border for each screen but when gaming it is barely noticeable.

Keep your options wide open is all I can advise.

funny you bring this up, i have always been on 1 screen, but i have just invested in 2 others screens and will have a triple screen setup for the first time.... if your in the UK then i highly reccomend Iiyama (thats 2 i's not a L at the Start)

http://www.cclonline.com/product/45...te-E2409HDS-24-inch-TFT-LCD-Monitor-/MON0249/

i know it's LCD, i prefer LED for anything, but the screens are extremely good, they we're £180 last year when i purchased mine, now their down in price by alot.

i hope this helps :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back