Tree fx & Rain fx for Imola 1994

Tracks Tree fx & Rain fx for Imola 1994 0.95

Login or Register an account to download this content
Johannes Steiger submitted a new resource:

Tree fx & Rain fx for Imola 1994 - 3D Trees for Imola 1994 GP Layout

Hello everyone,

I was wondering why there is basically no track with the new 3D trees (except Autopolis by Mike08 https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/autopolis-by-mike08.251271/) so I decided to experimenting with this feature by myself.

I love the 1994 Imola layout and enjoyed the hell out of Blacktoof's version (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/imola-1994-gp-layout.19338/).

So here is...

Read more about this resource...

What am i doing wrong. Merged the files and yes i get 3D trees but very few and almost nothing on the right side of the track. Looking very bare and bright

What am i doing wrong. Merged the files and yes i get 3D trees but very few and almost nothing on the right side of the track. Looking very bare and bright
Hey, sounds like you just see the couple of already existing 3D trees of the original Track. I Placed approx. 2500 new ones, so they should be noticeable.
Seems like the extension folder is not loading correctly. Youre on a recent CSP version?

Yes, latest free CSP version. I merged both files manually. Not the first time i screwed up file transfer. Just re downloaded the original track to get back to where it was.

Hi @Johannes, nice work with your track!

I have to apologize, I created TreePlanter a few days ago and by mistake I distributed tree0.zip from imola 1994. I am now sending people to your imola page instead.

That said, some noticed that using tree0.zip 20000+ times would crash AC. In comparison, a tree I created with more vertices I was able to span 1M of it without crashing. Unusable but still. I looked inside tree0.zip and noticed it was not converted with CM-TreeModelConverter. I see that you clearly know what you are doing and I'm wondering if you would know where tree0.zip is coming from and how it was compiled?

Thanks!

Hey I'm fairly new to modding AC. Just wondering how the RainFX part of your mod works. Do I need the SoL RainFX? Installed the mod and the trees seem to be loading but when I change the weather to rain I still get no puddels on the ground

Thanks for the trees update..Im using CSP 1.78 and found how to get this update to work.just add the trees command in the models.ini and replace extension ini with the update and it will work.the trees look great thanks again.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.7%