Workaround Tool to generate tree.txt for CSP TreeFX

Tracks Workaround Tool to generate tree.txt for CSP TreeFX 0.15

Login or Register an account to download this content
tcfshcrw submitted a new resource:

Workaround for CSP TreeFX planner - TreeFX

this is just a tool to quick deploy the trees, not to build the tree from scratch, you should prepare the model
the download file just a dummy, all information was in google sheet link

How to use:
1. please read the TreeFx page.
2. prepare the tree 3D model
3. make a copy of google sheetsfrom video link

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

I'm new to this and I have a problem:
Obviously I set to many railroad points for the railworks.data: using the rawdata upload function doesn't work as the text exceeds the maximum of googlesheets limit for a cell (character length of 50.000 characters). So I tried copy&paste for like half of the text of the railworks.data and make it work somehow. But only a few trees are standing there, where they should stand as marked in the railroad planner - the rest ist flying around. Any idea, what to do? Besides starting from scratch and generate the tree lists off the railworks.data more often and not just at the end?

Edit: Found a solution and now I know where I have to copy&paste to make it work. Therefore I found out that you can mark between 785-1075 points in the railroad planer for the railworks.data without exceeding the character length in googlesheets (didn't work with 1075 points, worked with 785 points - don't know the sweetpoint in between).

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm new to this and I have a problem:
Obviously I set to many railroad points for the railworks.data: using the rawdata upload function doesn't work as the text exceeds the maximum of googlesheets limit for a cell (character length of 50.000 characters). So I tried copy&paste for like half of the text of the railworks.data and make it work somehow. But only a few trees are standing there, where they should stand as marked in the railroad planner - the rest ist flying around. Any idea, what to do? Besides starting from scratch and generate the tree lists off the railworks.data more often and not just at the end?

Edit: Found a solution and now I know where I have to copy&paste to make it work. Therefore I found out that you can mark between 785-1075 points in the railroad planer for the railworks.data without exceeding the character length in googlesheets (didn't work with 1075 points, worked with 785 points - don't know the sweetpoint in between).
THnaks for testing.
maybe the offline tool was the solution.
let me think how to achieve it.

Edit: @KulliCle if you can send me the railwork data, it will much help.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea