Trebies NSX and Lexcus GT3 cars from EEC!

You need to test yourself, EEC mod works but you need to install them properly. But if you are looking for mods I suggest Cart mod and the others you find here on RD from Patrick tracks to evohud+ :D
The great thing about mod ratings is that you know if them work before installing them :cool:

Last edited:
You need to test yourself, EEC mod works but you need to install them properly. But if you are looking for mods I suggest Cart mod and the others you find here on RD from Patrick tracks to evohud+ :D
The great thing about mod ratings is that you know if them work before installing them :cool:

Thanks for the suggestion and I generally have been. I just want to know if someone installed them and how it went.

Just a "heads up" on mods - I found that EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 to be very good.You do not need to upload any other Mod to support it.
Just double checking if "V2.3" is a typo or if I overlooked something. It looked to me like the base mod is still at v2.2 but I can easily see myself having missed something on the EEC site.

Just double checking if "V2.3" is a typo or if I overlooked something. It looked to me like the base mod is still at v2.2 but I can easily see myself having missed something on the EEC site.

This is the title "Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3" by Guest

Not to be confused with EEC GT3 Base V2.2 by Patriot.

[Mod edit: link removed, posting links which contain original game files are not allowed.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a "heads up" on mods - I found that EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 to be very good.You do not need to upload any other Mod to support it.

Sorry I just saw this. Thanks for the reply. I could not get the Lexus to work but the Acura worked fine (except it's not very competitive). I might try the 'Endurance Series' mod as the GT3 mod is the best.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.