Trebies NSX and Lexcus GT3 cars from EEC!

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by John Kerry, Aug 31, 2018.

1. John Kerry

John Kerry

Ratings:
    +11
    Hi All,

Can anyone tell me if these mods are safe to add onto AMS. I don't want them to cause the game to crash.

Thank you.

2. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯
    Premium

Ratings:
    +488
    You need to test yourself, EEC mod works but you need to install them properly. But if you are looking for mods I suggest Cart mod and the others you find here on RD from Patrick tracks to evohud+ :D
    The great thing about mod ratings is that you know if them work before installing them :cool:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. John Kerry

John Kerry

Ratings:
    +11
    Thanks for the suggestion and I generally have been. I just want to know if someone installed them and how it went.

4. Dethrone1427

Dethrone1427

Ratings:
    +112
    Yeah fine. No issues. Just read the Read Me files and you'll be fine.

5. John Kerry

John Kerry

Ratings:
    +11
    Thanks I will give it a go.

6. dreamer al

dreamer al

Ratings:
    +125
    Just a "heads up" on mods - I found that EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 to be very good.You do not need to upload any other Mod to support it.

7. BillGuy

BillGuy

Ratings:
    +16
    Just double checking if "V2.3" is a typo or if I overlooked something. It looked to me like the base mod is still at v2.2 but I can easily see myself having missed something on the EEC site.

8. dreamer al

dreamer al

Ratings:
    +125
    This is the title "Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3" by Guest

Not to be confused with EEC GT3 Base V2.2 by Patriot.

[Mod edit: link removed, posting links which contain original game files are not allowed.]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2018
  9. John Kerry

John Kerry

Ratings:
    +11
    Sorry I just saw this. Thanks for the reply. I could not get the Lexus to work but the Acura worked fine (except it's not very competitive). I might try the 'Endurance Series' mod as the GT3 mod is the best.

10. BillGuy

BillGuy

Ratings:
    +16
    Glad to know I'm not the only one that thinks the NSX seems slow relative to the other cars in the base GT3 mod.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.