Transfer physics, engine, tires, etc. to another car?

Is there any program or any automated way to transfer the driving experience of the car you enjoy driving the most to any other car in the game? Is this possible? For instance, make an Elise perform and behave exactly like a Mercedes 190E or make a Porsche 911 act like a F1 from the 60s? It would be like replacing everything except the looks and the sounds. The only program I know is AC Car Tuner, but it is only able to swap car engines.

Last edited:
Is there any program or any automated way to transfer the driving experience of the car you enjoy driving the most to any other car in the game? Is this possible? For instance, make an Elise perform and behave exactly like a Mercedes 190E or make a Porsche 911 act like a F1 from the 60s? It would be like replacing everything except the looks and the sounds. The only program I know is AC Car Tuner, but it is only able to swap car engines.

Car Tuner would probably do it, but I've never tried it. Basically you'd have to go into the advanced options, and copy and paste every one of the .ini files and overwrite all/most of the new car's files (delete the 911's car.ini file's content and paste in the F1 car's etc, for each file). As I say though, I haven't tried it, so I don't know if it would work. I guess if it doesn't you can just delete the new version though so you don't lose anything except time lol.

This what youre looking for?

EDIT: By posting this, I assume you know how to enable developer mode in CM and unpack car data..?

Attachments

• bandicam 2021-01-28 08-08-43-622.jpg
    bandicam 2021-01-28 08-08-43-622.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back