Tracks

Hi I am new to assetto corsa and wanted to install track mods like aspertsham but when I install them I cannot find them in game, anyone know what could be the issue? Thanks

I use the Content Manager and some tracks will not show up in the regular game cause of either missing files or using shader, and SOL, etc files in the track folder. So, you will find that all tracks seem to show up in Content Manager menus, but not the regular game menus. I normally install track and car mods manually even though Content Manager has another method of installs. It allows me to have better control manually and to see where they go in the Assetto Corsa folders.

I would have to agree with the manual method as well, even If you eventually use Content manager. Its still good to know where to look and make sure content is actually where its supposed to be.

Just a question by curiosity .... do you unzip the file ? .... my question may seem ridiculous, but that's maybe 1 of the 2 reasons why it shouldn't work.
Even in the right folder ... if not unzipped, it might be why the game cannot see this track.

I just unzipped Aspertsham ( I never installed until now ) in Steam/Steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content/tracks folder ... and started AC with the usual launcher and the track is visible and may be used.

NB: I never do that way for an install but did so just to prove myself and you that it's perfectly working when correctly done.

I don't know in fact if he's now using Content Manager .... at the start of this thread, he didn't in fact. ;)
But as he didn't mention if he had now or not ... how can we know ?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.