Tracks that would be perfect to make in gtr evo

Good video Flash!!:plus1:

When is it gonna be released?! I very excite

and um..

If all goes well a WIP version will be released hopefully for the Great Race weekend so everyone can do their laps. It will be Work In Progress though and then we jump back to Surfers then update Townsville and Hamilton again.

• Ariff Roose

If all goes well a WIP version will be released hopefully for the Great Race weekend so everyone can do their laps. It will be Work In Progress though and then we jump back to Surfers then update Townsville and Hamilton again.

Ooooo.. thats good.
*thumbs up*

Bathurst for EVO again

Here's another video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvFTCQfCHyk[/ame]

Yes we have Hamilton in WIP version at the moment, Townsville will be getting an update and will be in WIP for EVO and GTR2, Surfers is coming in all three and Bathurst will be WIP very soon. Our aim is to get them on the real race day so it cuts it tight, Surfers might be a slight delay but we'll see and plans are underway for a couple more.

Flash i will quiet happly allow you the use of my back passage when this track becomes available !!!you are a star and i want your babies !!!!

Flash i will quiet happly allow you the use of my back passage when this track becomes available !!!you are a star and i want your babies !!!!

Mate I will kindly pass on that but thanks anyway, just checking your age and I guess you've earnt the rights to say that though heheheh.

Bathurst

Just to let you know this track is a quick one, its all laid down apart from 100% accuracy on the wall graphics. Going by the elevation data it should be close yet it looks different to ORSM's, so not sure what the story is there. Unfortunately I'm no graphics expert so the scenery is a bit less than average. But its driveable and needs a few more tweaks and we'll do WIP1 very very soon.

Just so you know the S bend at skyline going down into the dipper is being changed this year. They are replacing the sand with asphalt runoff. It's the area off to the left at about 1:08 in the video. (Just thought you'd like to know.)

It's looking great

Just so you know the S bend at skyline going down into the dipper is being changed this year. They are replacing the sand with asphalt runoff. It's the area off to the left at about 1:08 in the video. (Just thought you'd like to know.)

It's looking great

Yeah thanks I heard that today. What we are going to do is house it with 08 stuff and do a secondary update so that 2009 will work as well.

Schleizer Dreieck! Found this video on youtube and it seems like an epic track:) (would love the cars too btw)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oWBftLPb6w[/ame]

An onboard lap I found (maybe the layout changed a bit but still seems very good:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgdBW4UYHJA[/ame]

Edit: I just noticed the opening picture in the first video with the sign "Bakony Művek", LOL that's in my hometown! (a lot different nowadays, a lot more buildings there, and a pine forest!)

• Ariff Roose

Schleizer looks like a mini Nurburgring..

The S3 seems quite quick!!

• Mike Narger

I would like Suzuka 2005 to be converted, aswell as Bahrain, a decent Silverstone, the New Shanghai 1.0, Montreal 2008 and an updated Spa.

• Ariff Roose

I seriously would want a Spa Francorchamps 15km layout that had been brought to an end..

EDIT:
Oh and the Pikes Peak Hillclimb

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back