Resource icon

Misc Track Update: Spa-Francorchamps 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Reddvers submitted a new resource:

Track Update: Spa-Francorchamps - Updated generic podium and black/yellow F1 2017 banners.

WARNING: Do Not Add This Mod To Your Game If You Want To Be Able To Save Your Progress Or Play Online.

As always, back-up your files before making any changes to your game.

Just drop the F1 2017 folder within the download to your game and all the files should drop into place.

===================================================
Hi All,

I have attempted to make the game look better by removing the generic podiums and black/yellow F1 2017 banners from each...

Read more about this resource...

Not a clue. I doubt it and I sorta understand what Codemasters are trying to do. Keep the game clean for those that use online. I hope they can work out the differences between texture modding and database/car file modding.

Top job man ! But seriously, why codemasters don't do the same thing than Rockstar do with GTA 5. You can cheat as you want in sole mode and if you try to cheat online you're ban, it's simple. This year they destroy the game and we can't mod it because of that. It should be a pleasure to race with the real adverts instead of horrible F1 2017 adverts but no we can't save ...

@Reddvers , I have some issue with this file. I use your mods for every grand prix, and when I Installed update for Spa my gane crashes after intro. Any ideas hoe to fix it? ( mods for other tracks dont crash my game, onyl this one does)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back