Track Titan: Free Lap Data Analysis for the Simracing Community!

Hey! I'm a member of Track Titan! We're a small team that made an app where you can analyse your lap data against Pro drivers! We support AC as well as the F1 games! A lot has improved since this video from the link so would love to hear your thoughts on the project! :) How to use The Track Titan Platform!

Check out the Platform here: https://www.tracktitan.io
Hi Thomas,
do you also support Automobilista 2?
Moving away from F1 22 to solely AMS2 at the moment…
Best,
Andreas

Hey Mark,

We are currently testing a new version of the Track Titan logger for the rubber banding issue that is happening to a handful of users. We've been chatting on Intercom a little and I appreciate this change has taken a while, for that I'm sorry.

Hi, I'm using Track Titan with ACC since a few days and I'm very much enjoying it.
It helps me understand what I'm doing wrong and what I should do instead. However, it is difficult to change the way I'm used to drive. Nevertheless, I'm sure Track Titan will help but it's going to take time and application. The software is easy and simple to use and I have no issues to highlight. Seldom the lap comparison gives some odd results (very large gaps) but I think it might be caused by an error in the collection of raw data.
It would be nice to be able to manage my sections/laps in some ways (ie. delete a section, bookmark a lap, label, filter, etc.).
I would like to use it with AMS2 and Raceroom which are my preferred sims.
I like the video tutorials and it would be great to see more especially about the most common mistake of amateur drivers.
The monthly cost is affordable compared to other softwares which are more expensive and don't even offer a free trial.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back