Tracks Track not showing in kseditor (newbie to this)

Hi, i've been trying to create a track for AC using blender, it's a karting track so it's relatively small and simple, i finished the creation of the track mesh, but when i try to upload it to kseditor to see if everything shows correctly, it just displays a black circle in a white background, just like it couldn't read the track, i was wondering if i should be naming the objects in blender in a particular way? about textures, i have them in the textures folder inside the kseditor folder, so that shouldn't be a problem?

any help will be appreciated, also if you have any other reccomendations for beginners using kseditor that will be more than helpful:)

Hi, i've been trying to create a track for AC using blender, it's a karting track so it's relatively small and simple, i finished the creation of the track mesh, but when i try to upload it to kseditor to see if everything shows correctly, it just displays a black circle in a white background, just like it couldn't read the track, i was wondering if i should be naming the objects in blender in a particular way? about textures, i have them in the textures folder inside the kseditor folder, so that shouldn't be a problem?

any help will be appreciated, also if you have any other reccomendations for beginners using kseditor that will be more than helpful:)
My guess its the scale when you are exporting. The track is probably there, just very small you cant see it.

My guess its the scale when you are exporting. The track is probably there, just very small you cant see it.
I am exporting it on a 1.00 scale, should i try something insanely bigger and see? But how will i know if it exports with the right proportions? Is there some kind of measurement tool inside kseditor?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back