Track Mods Good

My modification tracks on R07 work. Spa is the 1970's version very different from the modern track. There is also a retro garage. With those pokey little garages and old school posters and people. You start on the non F1 grid on the downhill that F1 wont use. Don't ask why but it must be a rush on pole with the short spint into a chicane. The harshest 1st turn. Relay wacky races down there. Another problem with the track is it has to be driven smoothy if you crash hard you barrel roll in the air, like a flight sim. And do not land ever. So its sudden death.

Vitus just crashed my system. Entry to garage had a black screen, well the audio worked. Nothing else. Then Steam crashed into windows.

:ninja:

Might be that Vitus is in a "double" folder, when you unpack check if you get A folder called Vitus GP with an other folder in it called Vitus (this folder has the models and texture folders in it)
If this is the case just cut the folder named Vitus and place it(with all it's content) in your locations folder of race07 and then remove the Vitus GP folder from locations, This should solve the problem I think you're having with Vitus.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back