Track links for rFactor

In here you can post your hot links for tracks we might want to try in historX.
please make sure the links are hot links and they actually work.

Type in the name of the track.
highlight it and then hit the link button in the bar above The green+ and paste in the link,
this will look allot better than just the full web address.

This is good and if you put you mouse over the track and click it will take you to the download

Osterreichring GP79
Bryce Canyon Raceway
Piddy
60s Oulton Park
70Monza
70 Kyalami
Le Mas du clos

This is not good and will be deleted
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=18060 and will be deleted :thumbsdown:

This way we can build up a nice Reservoir of track to use. happy linking guys.:D

No requests in this post..

Last edited:
Nope. Maybe for League racing when everyone knows the schedule way ahead of time, has a long lead-in to the race, and experience with the car and developed setups...but Club racing (which is specifically what I'm referring to) just doesn't work on there because there is such a different amount of preparation, driver skill, track familiarity and vehicle choice across the field that its a lottery and not conducive to door-to-door fighting.

Nope. Maybe for League racing when everyone knows the schedule way ahead of time, has a long lead-in to the race, and experience with the car and developed setups...but Club racing (which is specifically what I'm referring to) just doesn't work on there because there is such a different amount of preparation, driver skill, track familiarity and vehicle choice across the field that its a lottery and not conducive to door-to-door fighting.
That is why i wrote that drivers have to learn how to race on that track. There will be gaps in talent, setup abilities.

Well they cant say the road is to narrow and the big yellow lines are a bit of a warning..

keep arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times..
do not cross yellow line if you value car and life..

that's the health and safety part done, now what can go wrong..:)

Christmas is here
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying to find the Mexico Eprix circuit. I have every other track from season 2 of Formula E except Mexico. I have found a couple mentions online of races on Rfactor 1 racing on that circuit but can't find links for it anywhere. Does anyone have it or a link to it that cold help me out?

A few years ago I came across an offroad circuit called ProjectB by Race2Play. Recently I had to reinstall most of my mods and can't find a working link for the track and was wondering if anyone would be able to help me

A few years ago I came across an offroad circuit called ProjectB by Race2Play. Recently I had to reinstall most of my mods and can't find a working link for the track and was wondering if anyone would be able to help me

No idea, actually never heard of. I found some references to "Project Touge" (or something like that), but nothing other in regards to tracks and "project"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back