Toyota Supra MKIV TA Hyperdimension Neptunia IF

Skins Toyota Supra MKIV TA Hyperdimension Neptunia IF 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
i'd like to say thank you very much for doing my request. i'll gladly use it for daily usage. :)
neppu.23.jpg

neppu.27.jpg

Hey mate, I really like the Nepgear skin but wanted to port it to the drift version. Unfortunately it's not as straightforward as I'd like it to be. Any chance you could inform me on how to do it? Or if it's a relatively easy task you're willing to take on, would you be willing to do that for me? Thanks

Hey mate, I really like the Nepgear skin but wanted to port it to the drift version. Unfortunately it's not as straightforward as I'd like it to be. Any chance you could inform me on how to do it? Or if it's a relatively easy task you're willing to take on, would you be willing to do that for me? Thanks
Hi. At this time, I have no plans to make this livery for drift version. because drift version has very different UV map so it requires a lot of work.

Love it.

One small nitpick: I love the tire retexture to the infamous and far superior RE-71R, but you got the tire size wrong! You used a wimpy 215/45/17 texture while the vanilla car has a much meatier 295/35/20 size.

Love it.

One small nitpick: I love the tire retexture to the infamous and far superior RE-71R, but you got the tire size wrong! You used a wimpy 215/45/17 texture while the vanilla car has a much meatier 295/35/20 size.

Thanks for pointing out the issue. It didn't occur to me until you said so.

Presumably, the RE-71R has no 295/35R20 tires, but I'll try to remake tire textures to adjust to this Supra one.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back