Toyota Supra MKIV power/sound mod

Cars Toyota Supra MKIV power/sound mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
DICEBlOCK submitted a new resource:

Toyota Supra MKIV power/sound mod - Original kuno's MKIV supra power upgrade and sound mod from Fmod

***UPDATE***
There are much more better versions of supras out there, on the inter of nets. Please understand that this is my first attempt at playing with the engine files and that this is FAR from perfect.
Hi,

I felt like I never really found a supra that would match what you see in these internet videos (like doing a burnout at 60 Mp/h on 4th gear) and wanted to make a supra that would represent it more. *edit: I found some now, it is craycray.

Before installing the mod:

-Save a copy of your original kuno's MKIV supra, as this will override the default one.

How to install it:

I zipped the sfx and data folder from the original car, so in theory, if you just unzip the file and put it in the content/cars of...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
While it's nice that you at least provide a warning, you really shouldn't make it overwrite the Kunos car in the first place.
I am fairly new to modding. Could I only change the car's title and the game would think it's another one alltogether? Thank you for your understanding.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back