Cars Toyota Corolla/Altis SP3

Been a while since we had something new from you, I hope nobody has forgotten about the level of quality your mods bring... this looks like it will be a good reminder for anyone who has. :)

yep, things got slow for quite a while, plus our main guy for physics had some issues with his computer and couldn't work on anything for a really long time,

but all is getting back to shape now, and we also have a new guy helping out on physics, and so far it's looking really good! :)
so yep, lots of work to be done among all our cars, but hopefully we will see quite a few releases this year

and here it is in motion

still have to figure out if there is a way to do the performance delta bar on top right corner,
and I have one more field to display some useful value ( it currently says 65 as a placeholder)

and I also noticed that engine temperature says 0 , that's bug in AC, this is recorded form replay and it seems that this value doesn't work in replays
while in game, it hovers around 84-86 degrees

any tips/wishes ??
is the yellow for pit limiter ok ? or shall I use similar blue that Kunos uses on their cars ?

and here it is in motion

still have to figure out if there is a way to do the performance delta bar on top right corner,
and I have one more field to display some useful value ( it currently says 65 as a placeholder)

and I also noticed that engine temperature says 0 , that's bug in AC, this is recorded form replay and it seems that this value doesn't work in replays
while in game, it hovers around 84-86 degrees

any tips/wishes ??
is the yellow for pit limiter ok ? or shall I use similar blue that Kunos uses on their cars ?

Looks pretty good to me. I don't think a yellow pitlimiter would confuse someone.

OT: are you still working on that GTA?

here and there yes, but I think we decided to release Altis first, ... the 991 GTA will be released as pretty much fully finished, meaning that the interior will have complete textures and materials, and that will take quite some time,
so we will squeeze in between updated altis with somewhat ok-ish interior, .. not the final textures/shaders/polish , but something that will be good enough to see how people like the car

getting closer each day , but yeah too much work on cockpit so it will be something similar to how Primera initially looked , so if you don't like it, then I recommend waiting few more months

gave this car additional external material for black plastic, .. it's coming alive !! :)

16112627_1048480578597611_1446342055800717440_o.jpg

all getting ready for release, finetuning last bits and pieces to make it for as good experience as possible.
in the meantime also putting together some bonus liveries ( fictional somewhat, based on different racing cars) , here is a preview

hopefully will finish it in time for the release, which is planned for 28th January ( I will be releasing it shorty after midnight from 27th in my timezone, which is PST , so most of you should have it ready in the Saturday morning

preview.jpg

and now almost completed :) ( liver, not the car .. there's still so much work that I want to cry T_T )
it's going slow, but steady!
I'm really hoping that people will like the car, which will hopefully give our team motivation to keep working on these ... hard to belive but it's been quite a while since I started with all of this ...

my first thread on AC forums was Aug 19, 2013 - holy moly !

16251607_1059985844113751_5388872440968779373_o.jpg

Last edited:
and now almost completed :) ( liver, not the car .. there's still so much work that I want to cry T_T )
it's going slow, but steady!
I'm really hoping that people will like the car, which will hopefully give our team motivation to keep working on these ... hard to belive but it's been quite a while since I started with all of this ...

my first thread on AC forums was Aug 19, 2013 - holy moly !

16251607_1059985844113751_5388872440968779373_o.jpg
How's the Skoda going?:p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back