rF2 Toyota Celica GTO IMSA @ Riverside - Thu 27 Aug 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Daniel R. I said I had an idea, and here it is!
OFlkUQ2.jpg

And before anyone reacts negatively to this. SHYTE Protein Chocolate is a genuine, real company. The official hashtag they use are "#EATSHYTE".
If you don't believe me, just visit their website!
KNOW YOUR SHYTE
We may be silly, but we take our chocolate very seriously!
SHYTE — Seriously Helps You to Energize!
Kevin Richards – Belgian Master Chocolatier & Chocolate Alchemist
, has created this delicious treat just for you, with passion and a great deal of laughs.

He has taken the finest quality, sustainably sourced, fair trade, non-GMO cocoa and perfectly paired it with 100% grass-fed New Zealand whey protein isolate. This delightful concoction has yielded a protein-rich chocolate bar that's sure to tantalize your taste buds!

Welcome to REAL CHOCOLATE with REAL PROTEIN!

I couldn't let the chance of driving a car like this pass!

@Daniel R. I said I had an idea, and here it is!
OFlkUQ2.jpg

And before anyone reacts negatively to this. SHYTE Protein Chocolate is a genuine, real company. The official hashtag they use are "#EATSHYTE".
If you don't believe me, just visit their website!

I couldn't let the chance of driving a car like this pass!

How was that for letters??

ROFL!!!!!

AWESOME Stuff...This is so funny!!

Recently stumbled over a site on Instagram with funny fantasy and real products... Have to find it again... Was brilliant too.

...man, always these motivating skinners...

after sleeping one night over it i decided i´ll do something different...

So i present the SUSHI-T-O

Aww, I liked the SEGA-one! :)

Sooo, i need some action :D

Not sure this is the right forum for such. But, whatever tickle you pickle I guess :rolleyes:

Pinky livery service offers new liveries yet again! I was surprised to see the low amount of liveries in the mod when they have gone mostly fantasy on it.

Firstly, I got my cheez doodle-craving going after seeing @Daniel R. and his SEGA livery. I just couldn't avoid it!
7aFTzCf.jpg

Download Link Here!

I was also extremely surprised to see a Toyota-mod, and a Toyota Celica mod as well, and not see any kind of Castrol cars anywhere... So. As I seemingly have nothing better to do :)
mAU2rQP.jpg

Download Link Here!

And as always, I make it for fun, not expecting anyone to use them, but as I like different colors and liveries on the track, I also like to make them available. At least the ones I am somewhat happy with. Lot's of livery-attempts are scrapped and never seen by anyone :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.