Toyota Celica GT4-Juha Kankkunnen

DiRT Rally 2.0 Toyota Celica GT4-Juha Kankkunnen 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, tank you for your post. All my skins are about Rally Portugal (1967-2022) and i try to do most proximily of reality. In Portugal 1995 the cars had logo Marlboro.
1681138387639.png

What a great job !

Has this ever been done before, bringing new models in to DR 2.0, and is it very difficult ?

And as a matter of interest, could it be done the other way too, putting DR 2.0 models into Dirt3 ?

Thanks.

Thank you. Now that i found the way it´s easy, but find that way took a long time with several experiences. The most difficult is the interior, because is not compatible and have to make lots of experiences to find the less wrong. I never try convert to Dirt 3, but i think that is not possible, because Dirt 2.0 use more advanced tools.

Just thought I'd give some instructions as I can't see any here. For anyone new to modding this game (me until tonight) it can take a while to find out what goes where.

The mr5 file represents the Mitsubishi R5. Once the original mr5 file (found in "Steam\steamapps\common\DiRT Rally 2.0\cars") is backed up and replaced with the mod mr5 file the Mitsubishi model in the game will now be a Toyota :thumbsup: But with the Mitsubishi liveries :thumbsdown:

For the liveries create a folder in the same cars folder that contains the .nefs files and call it "mr5". Then in the mr5 folder create another folder called "livery_00". And finally in that livery_00 folder create another folder called "textures_high". Finally place your pssg files in textures_high. The first livery of the Mitsubishi R5 will be the Castrol Celica livery :inlove:

Apologies if this is stating the obvious. Just spent an hour trying to figure out how to do it so thought someone might benefit from some instructions.

Thanks to Amrato99 as well for this, it's awesome! I used to own a granny spec Celica AT200. I had to imagine the turbo noises :(

Just thought I'd give some instructions as I can't see any here. For anyone new to modding this game (me until tonight) it can take a while to find out what goes where.

The mr5 file represents the Mitsubishi R5. Once the original mr5 file (found in "Steam\steamapps\common\DiRT Rally 2.0\cars") is backed up and replaced with the mod mr5 file the Mitsubishi model in the game will now be a Toyota :thumbsup: But with the Mitsubishi liveries :thumbsdown:

For the liveries create a folder in the same cars folder that contains the .nefs files and call it "mr5". Then in the mr5 folder create another folder called "livery_00". And finally in that livery_00 folder create another folder called "textures_high". Finally place your pssg files in textures_high. The first livery of the Mitsubishi R5 will be the Castrol Celica livery :inlove:

Apologies if this is stating the obvious. Just spent an hour trying to figure out how to do it so thought someone might benefit from some instructions.

Thanks to Amrato99 as well for this, it's awesome! I used to own a granny spec Celica AT200. I had to imagine the turbo noises :(
Hi mate

Sorry you had such a hassle trying to get the livery into the game.

Just to let you know that the best way to manage liveries is using something called 'deLivery'.

Its here to download and is fairly easy to use. Hope you find it useful.

Hi, thank you.
As Dirt 2.0 is more then 4 years old, I thought everyone already knows how to put skins in the game. The best way is to use the Delivery program. Find it here:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back