Toyota Celica 2.0 GT 1986

Cars Toyota Celica 2.0 GT 1986 0.9.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey mate, love the mod. great detail. I might be asking a bit much but have you ever thought of doing a rhd version of the car, want to feel like i'm driving my own haha.

Jake Grafton updated Toyota Celica 2.0 GT 1986 with a new update entry:

Update v0.9.2

- adjusted (corrected) interior shader values
- made CM Paint Shop compatible (including license plates)
- added two-tone paint colours
- added shaking exhaust pipe
- reworked wheels
- reworked steering wheel
- added CSP exterior damage
- adjusted suspension
- adjusted UV map
- corrected some model flaws
- added more detail to interior

View attachment 603119

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Jake,
Glad to see you're still working on this car.
The cockpit (for me) is still extremely dark, almost appearing in silhouette. I noticed one of your updates was 'adjusted (corrected) interior shader values', but a lot of interior materials have ksAmbient values of 0.1 and are so dark it totally crushes any detail and hides 3D geometry. I don't think it's my settings, as Kunos cars all look fine. Could you take a look into this please?

Hi Jake,
Glad to see you're still working on this car.
The cockpit (for me) is still extremely dark, almost appearing in silhouette. I noticed one of your updates was 'adjusted (corrected) interior shader values', but a lot of interior materials have ksAmbient values of 0.1 and are so dark it totally crushes any detail and hides 3D geometry. I don't think it's my settings, as Kunos cars all look fine. Could you take a look into this please?
Yes, will take another look.

Does it look different for you than my screenshot on the Overview page?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey Jake, im kinda new to mods and beamng. How do i install this mod? do i just have to move it to my mods folder once I download it?
Hello,

This is a Assetto Corsa mod, I'm afraid I can't help you with beamng mods...

If you have Content Manager (which I highly recommend), you just need to right-click and open the file with it.

Otherwise, you need to extract the ZIP file into ...\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\

Let me know if I can help further.

I downloaded the car and the wheels just started to spin and the car looked like it was driving on ice. Is there a way to fix this?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea