Toyota Celica 2.0 GT 1986

Cars Toyota Celica 2.0 GT 1986 0.9.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Jake I wanted to ask, are the wheels WIP?
Because a small detail about Euro-Spec 4th gen Celicas is that all 1.6s (ST/GT/GTi) have 4x100 PCD patterns and 2.0 and 2.0 Turbos (GT/GTi/GT-Four)have 5x100 PCD patterns on the wheels.
So the wheels in your model are actually the optional alloys for 1.6s (standard they came with steelies type wheels which I have on my 1.6 GTi :p) and 2.0 GTs (phase 1 cars 86-87') have these "Snowflake"-style wheels.
s-l200.jpg

Anyways, thanks for the mod and relase, I've waited a lot of time to see an actual stock/street 4th gen Celica for Assetto Corsa and I'm very happy I can finally drive it thanks to you!
Cheers, Gaspar

EDIT: if you need any info/details about Euro-Spec Celicas you can PM me since I'm a AT160 owner and can help with specific details of Euro-Specs

Last edited:
Because a small detail about Euro-Spec 4th gen Celicas is that all 1.6s (ST/GT/GTi) have 4x100 PCD patterns and 2.0 and 2.0 Turbos (GT/GTi/GT-Four)have 5x100 PCD patterns on the wheels.
So the wheels in your model are actually the optional alloys for 1.6s (standard they came with steelies type wheels which I have on my 1.6 GTi :p) and 2.0 GTs (phase 1 cars 86-87') have these "Snowflake"-style wheels.
View attachment 530334
Anyways, thanks for the mod and relase, I've waited a lot of time to see an actual stock/street 4th gen Celica for Assetto Corsa and I'm very happy I can finally drive it thanks to you!
Cheers, Gaspar

EDIT: if you need any info/details about Euro-Spec Celicas you can PM me since I'm a AT160 owner and can help with specific details of Euro-Specs
That's great to know, thanks so much.

I got very confused with details like this, so I'm not surprised that I got this one wrong. I will add to my list to correct.

Any pics of your car?

That's great to know, thanks so much.

I got very confused with details like this, so I'm not surprised that I got this one wrong. I will add to my list to correct.

Any pics of your car?
Yes, mine's a 1.6 GTi phase 2 from 1989 (different grille and interior trims vs phase 1) with the standard steelies type wheels (previous owner painted them grey but originally came in polished-metal style with black painted on each hole kinda like ATS Cup wheels).
It's very rough, had a couple of previous crashes with the previous owners (5 owners haha) and 275k KM, but I try to keep her on the road.
Hasn't really let me down in 2.5 years of owning her but recently got rear ended and it's kinda bad so i don't want to show the rear end :laugh:
Has some parts missing like the whole front lip (was destroyed when I got it so I took it of because it was dragging on the road) so yea, not the best unit but mechanically it's nice, just a ugly shell.

IMG_20210105_133402_1.jpg
IMG_20210105_133509.jpg

View attachment 530334
Cheers, Gaspar

celica_brownmetallic.png

hi guys !!!!

A big thank you Jake!!!!

I have a Celica GTI-16 of 89 is a phase 2 (its my second) with a different front grill, rims and some interior details but it remains the same as the ph1 in driving and engine ^^

What a pleasure to be able to drive everywhere with your car ^^

On the other hand small details but the celica ST162 white have a blue interior ^^
I know it's a detail but it would be much more real and immersive lol

Keep it up, you've done a great job already!

hi, could you pls fix the shift animation? (hand is somewhere mid air, not on the shifter)
this is only real immersion braker for me... otherwise , stunning mod! Thanks so much for sharing!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back