Cars Toyota 7 (578A)

Unfortunately not, immediately after the completion of my previous commission, a job offer that I would be insane to pass up came around. As much as I can understand the frustration, and wholeheartedly accept any criticism towards backing down on my 'hiatus,' I think I have made the right decision with the opportunity that has presented itself. Not much more can be said on that part for obvious reasons, though.

That does not mean that everything is still completely dormant. While it almost feels like I never shut up about them, some development has been going on with the owner of some Can-Am Shadows over the months, and I will be meeting with him in a few weeks to collect as much information and audio recordings as necessary to hopefully end up with a stellar final product. Hopefully the combination of physics from Aphidgod, sounds made in cooperation with VRC, and a model that I hope will do the rest of the car justice, should make it worth the wait. With how much I'll have spent on these cars after everything's said and done, I hope it will be. :cautious:

As for the Toyota, I'm afraid the future of that is not so certain. I have thought about the idea of passing the car as-is to someone who is willing to see the rest of the car through, but there is no telling who is interested, or who would put a similar level of care into it.

(Edit): At the moment, I still intend to see the Toyota through personally. Although my schedule has been pretty much packed, and the Shadows still take priority, I will reassess the situation once things start calming down in the future. Unfortunately, that might not be for a while. Thank you all for your patience.
Please tell me all this isn't just dead in the water...is it still getting developed?

Please tell me all this isn't just dead in the water...is it still getting developed?
I can understand the frustration, but at the moment, the car is on indefinite hold. Because it is so doesn't mean I won't try to revisit it in the future if the professional work dries up. Unfortunately the opportunity to make this hobby into a career takes precedent, which is why I haven't been able to work on my passion projects as much as I would like. I hope everyone understands, and once there is any updates to give, I'll make sure to post of it here.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back