rF2 Touring Masters @ Okayama - Wednesday December 15th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
ok... so what can I do to make sure I can join?
I refreshed the matchmaker for 10 minutes ealier and I just could not find the practice that I could join an hour before that...
I am in Canada so since the matchmaker seems to give me servers with a certain ping maximum, I might not be able to find it on race day...

Would it be possible to get the IP adress of the server?
It's a mess to find it with the awful rFactor matchmaker lol

We don't give out the IP address of the server for security reasons. The server for this event is not up yet but will be hopefully either tonight or tomorrow morning GMT. Once its up, sort the server names alphabetically and look for the name of the server which is given in the first post, enter the password (link is to that is also in the first post) and away you go. :)

ok... so what can I do to make sure I can join?
I refreshed the matchmaker for 10 minutes ealier and I just could not find the practice that I could join an hour before that...
I am in Canada so since the matchmaker seems to give me servers with a certain ping maximum, I might not be able to find it on race day...
Open your Multiplayer.ini with Notepad and change Concurrent Servers from '400' to '1000'

Having no prior experience with this mod I'd like to know if the fuel calculation works ok. Can I base my fueling on the garage screen information or will I run dry after half of the race?

Thanks for any information on mod specific tricks :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back