rF2 Touring Masters @ Gold Coast 2011 - Monday December 19th

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
jX8Su.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WTM
Mod: Touring Masters v2.9
Track: Gold Coast 2011 (Dry) + FVRSky Fix (Only install the fix if you get the FVRSky.mas error)

20:00 GMT: Practice
20:30 GMT: Qualification
20:40 GMT: Warm-up
20:45 GMT: Race (2 x 20 Minutes)

Click here to find out when the event starts in your time-zone.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Live Timing: click here (Available when official server is live)

Notes:

1. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

2. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

3. The track boundaries are considered to be the walls unless there is a corner with a curb. Where there is a curb, 2 wheels must be kept on the track. 4 wheels on or beyond the curb is considered cutting. The only corner which I will allow four wheels on the curb is the exit of the first chicane (turn 3) shown below:

TuTm6.jpg

In the turn 1 chicane and the double chicane on the back straight, there are anti-cuts to prevent corner cutting.

4. Please keep to the left of the blue line when exiting the pit-lane. Also be extremely careful when feeding onto the track as it feeds into the outside of turn 2.

Sign-up list:
  1. Adam Eggbeer
  2. Dave Carter
  3. Andy Bonar
  4. Paul Cullern
  5. Tony Matthews
  6. Tommi Ojala
  7. Christen Struys
  8. -
  9. -
  10. -
  11. -
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -

I'm having a little bit of problem, I have the .rar file, should I just extract it into my rFactor map?

Thanks on beforehand

PS: Had to reinstall everything last night and I have forgotten how I did it the first time with this mod Dx

I dont know if its a curiable problem but im trying to get onto the server but I can't seem to get onto it. I enter the password then it comes up "join timed out". Has anyone got a solution?

Im not at home at the moment to check properly, but it might be worth trying to re install the track if you havent already done it :)
Ive not tried gettign on the server myself yet though

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea