rF2 Touring Masters @ Gold Coast 2011 - Monday December 19th

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i get it too on the server but i think Adam can fix that just by re-installing the track to server with the patch or something.. dunno... :p let's just wait what Adam has to say

Nvm that. My computer is really irritating me, I'll have to re-install windows -_-

In other words, remove me from the list, I'm srry I'm telling you a bit late but my computer is totaly flipping out -_- I'm writing this on my laptop while I'm installing windows.

Good luck today and I hope to see you later

Tonight was a test event for me to try out some very radical major changes i made to my sim/wheel setup today,it felt good but i had nothing to gauge it against,so Tommi O. and Rasmus S. were just the kind of names i was hoping for tonight to see where im at now with this Rover,and where im at now is bang right up their respective chuffers with thoughts of making a pass :D,i feel well on the way now to recovering my lost mojo,it went missing a while ago but it looks like i have identified the problems and taken the correct measures to fix things,i will need quite a bit of wheel time to adjust to this new setup,i say new,but its actually big steps back the way to try and emulate my old wheel where i enjoyed my golden age of racing,the idea is to try and get back to actually racing again nearer to sharp end,i really havent enjoyed my midfield/tailend Charlie period at all....
Grats Tommi and Rasmus for some lovely close racing tonight,shame about R2 ending though.
I might just go start a little thread about how i identified my problems,what i have done,and how i think it has helped so much....

Many Thanks Adz/Lee & RD

R1 - qualified at the back but had a great start up to 6th place. I had a race long battle with Andy which was fantastic. I was amazed when I saw Adam stopped on track so I overtook him and tried my hardest to hold him off but Adam did a great move around the outside in the slow right hander. Then Lee was stopped on the exit of the chicane, overtook Lee and managed to hold him off till the end and finished 5th which for my standards is a fantastic :) .

R2- Qualified 8th and went downhill from there:(.

Lol that was an interesting event.

R1: 635 - Good start, Rolled, Gary and Adam involved. Adam no longer have roof. :p

R2: Merc - Good start again. However after going around turn 3 I realise I'm on the wrong setup (loaded one that has a 5th gear that tops out at 102 mph). Amazed the engine didn't die. Still managed to get involved in an incident with the leaders lapping me - sorry to all.

Cheers Adamina

Q1: PB to take 4th. Although I could perhaps of gone half a second quicker, but it would not of made a change to my position.

R1: Made an OK start and got myself through the opening turns still in fourth. I chased after Lee and Gary but Lee decided to roll it at turn 1 and hold Gary up. I went to the right which was clear but Lee's car was sliding on its roof into my car, spinning me across the track, blocking Gary who had found a gap. When we got going again, we were way back. I had a couple of rolls and finished in 4th with a severely dented roof as seen below:

C9HQk.jpg

Q2: Not as good as Q1 but still 4th.

R2: Poor start and had to go straight on at turn 1 to avoid a collision. That left me being a sitting duck to turn 4 and lost a few more places there as I was kept out the outside. I was now last but managed to fight my way back up through the field to finish 4th again.

Thanks guys for racing. :)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back