rF2 Touring Masters @ Croft - Mon May 3rd 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I had the same problem... :redface: Did you forget the "!" at the end of the password?
However the password-protection of 7zip-files works, if you forget the last character, many file could be extracted, but some not...

A couple of things - I am not available from now until event start - so if you need the password and/or track link please make sure you message Ivo Simons.

Also please make sure you have downloaded the patch (only very small but essential).

Hi

I had the same prob, it turned out to be the map plugin:confused: Once I removed all the map related files, all worked fine and dandy!!! I did try to re-install the map plugin a few times, but the same error occured every time. This may or may not be the prob for you.............

Hope it helps?

Brian

Hi

I had the same prob, it turned out to be the map plugin:confused: Once I removed all the map related files, all worked fine and dandy!!! I did try to re-install the map plugin a few times, but the same error occured every time. This may or may not be the prob for you.............

Hope it helps?

Brian

Thats weird because i know Ryan uses the Map Plugin all the time. :)

Ivo it worked last friday on the caterham event and i did nothing to my RF besides removing mod version 1.1 then installing 2.0 + 2.01 and croft
theni tryed to run some praccy laps but RF keeped freezing then i tryed to do a offline session with the cats on essington like we did on friday
and it crashed too under win 7 and win xp now after removing the map plugin it works again all fine

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back