Toronto Motorsports Park (Cayuga) 2023

Tracks Toronto Motorsports Park (Cayuga) 2023 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
pclipse updated Toronto Motorsports Park (Cayuga) 2023 with a new update entry:

Hotfix 1.1

Hello friends,

Had a little bit of time today, so decided to publish a hotfix. All I did was fix the wild bumps on T1, I've watched a few onboards, and it looks like T1 is fairly bumpy throughout from entry, mid and into the exit.

Give it a go and see how it is. Should still be much better than before with the crazy destabilizing bumps :)

Cheers,

pclipse

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey @pclipse - Just had a car-buddy from Toronto visit and in sim-racing discussion decided to look up TMP to see if anyone had released an updated version and sure enough, you had! We're excited to work it into our weekly lapping but I had one question... Noticed the filesize was pretty large and in the directory there are two KN5 files: toronto.kn5 and toronto.kn5.backup - could the second "backup" be removed to reduce storage/download size without issue?

Hey @pclipse - Just had a car-buddy from Toronto visit and in sim-racing discussion decided to look up TMP to see if anyone had released an updated version and sure enough, you had! We're excited to work it into our weekly lapping but I had one question... Noticed the filesize was pretty large and in the directory there are two KN5 files: toronto.kn5 and toronto.kn5.backup - could the second "backup" be removed to reduce storage/download size without issue?
Hey! Yes absolutely you can remove the .backup file. Glad to see you guys are using it. I have this future feeling of wanting to run a 24/7 server for it once it's all completed. Would be cool to have a "virtual" 24/7 TMP on AC. Enjoy!

Hello friends,

Haven't touched the track since the latest update, working on a few cars at the moment so the track is on hold. However when I get around to it, I plan on making a drift layout first since that'll be easiest, and then down the road I will expand and make the drag strip so we can eventually have a fully functioning TMP.

Alright, change of plan friends. I've managed to get a LIDAR scan of TMP, so we're making a true to life rendition of it now with accurate aerial scanned imagery. Here's some progress photos so far.

Screenshot_2024-04-08_000346.png

Screenshot 2024-04-13 223821.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes